Explore top attractions from this Marseille city centre hotel’s location
Visit top attractions such as the 16th-century prison, Chateau d'If, immortalised in Alexander Dumas's The Count of Monte Cristo. Also near this Marseille city centre hotel’s location is the Abbaye St. Victor, the final resting place of several fourth-century martyrs. Marseille is quickly evolving into one of the Mediterranean's newest hot spots, with an incredible variety of restaurants and bars and excellent shopping, providing the perfect location for a seaside holiday.
This year Marseille is the European Capital of Culture and is the place to discover events and new musuems.
- Le Panache Théâtre - 100 m
- Le Vieux Port - 100 m
- Boat access to the Islands of Frioul, Les Calanques and Chatea d'If - 500 m
- Noailles markets - 500 m
- Le Panier (old Marseille) - 1 km
- Notre Dame de la Garde Church - 2 km
- Museum of Natural History, Marseille - 2.5 km
- The Palais Longchamp - 2.5 km
- La Cité Radieuse (built by famed architect Le Corbusier) - 4.7 km